§ 1 General information
§ 2 Contacting us
(1) Purpose of processing
We process the personal data provided by you by e-mail, our contact form, etc. in order to respond to and process your enquiries. You are not obligated to provide us with personal data. However, without your e-mail address, we cannot respond by e-mail.
(2) Legal foundations
a) If you have given us explicit consent to process your data, the legal foundation of this processing is Art. 6 section 1 (a) GDPR.
b) If we are processing your data for the purpose of pre-contractual measures, the legal foundation is Art. 6 section 1 (b) GDPR.
c) In all other cases (in particular when using a contact form), the legal foundation is Art. 6 section1 (f) GDPR.
RIGHT TO OBJECT: You have the right to object to data processing based on Art. 6 section 1 (f) GDPR, which is not performed for the purpose of targeted advertising, at any time for reasons based on your particular situation.
If data is used for targeted advertising, you can object to data processing at any time without stating reasons.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest in data processing is fast communication with you and providing a low-cost response to your enquiries. If you inform us of your address, we reserve the right to use it for targeted advertising by mail. You can maintain your interest in data privacy by only disclosing data sparingly (e.g. using a pseudonym).
(4) Recipient categories
Hosting providers, postal service providers for targeted advertising
(5) Storage duration
Your data will be deleted, if the circumstances indicates that your enquiry or the matter in question is completely settled.
However, should you enter into a contract with us, we will store the data required by commercial and tax law for the legally mandated periods, in general ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
(6) Right to revoke consent
If we are processing your data based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
§ 3 Web analytics
The party responsible for processing has integrated the component AWStats on this website. AWStats is an open-source web analytics software tool. Web analytics is the term for collection and evaluation of data on the behaviour of visitors of websites. Among other things, a web analytics tool collects data indicating from which website an affected person has reached a website ("referrer"), which sub-pages of the website were accessed and how often and for which duration a sub-page was viewed. Web analytics is primarily used for optimising a website and for cost-use analysis of internet-based advertising. The software program is operated on the server of the party responsible for processing, the log files relevant for data privacy law are exclusively stored on this server. The purpose of the AWStats component is the analysis of visitor flows to our website. The party responsible for processing uses the gathered data and information for instance to evaluate usage of this website and to compile online reports indicating activities on our website.
§ 4 Information about cookies
(1) Purpose of processing
This websites uses technically necessary cookies. These are small text files, which are saved in or by your web browser on your computer system.
(2) Legal foundation
The legal foundation for this processing is Art. 6 section 1 (f) GDPR.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is ensuring the function of our website. The user data collected by technically required cookies is not used to create user profiles. This ensures that your interest in data privacy is maintained.
(4) Storage duration
The technically necessary cookies are generally deleted when you close your browser. Permanently saved cookies remain valid for different periods from several minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT TO OBJECT
If you do not want cookies to be stored, please deactivate acceptance of cookies in your web browser. This may, however, restrict the function of our website. You can also delete permanently saved cookies in your browser at any point.
§ 5 Data privacy regulations
1. Use and application of Google AdWords
The party responsible for processing has integrated Google AdWords on this website. Google AdWords is a service for web-based advertising, which allows the advertising party to place ads both in the search engine results of Google and in the Google advertising network. Google AdWords allows the advertising party to set pre-determined key words, which ensure that an ad in the Google search engine results is only displayed, when the user of the search engine enters a key word relevant search. In the Google advertising network, the ads are distributed on websites relevant to the topic by means of an automatic algorithm, taking previously determined key words into account.
The provider of the Google AdWords service is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
The purpose of Google AdWords is to advertise our website by displaying advertisements relevant to the user's interest on website of third-party companies and in the search engine results of the Google search engine, as well as to display third-party ads on our website.
If an affected person reaches our website through a Google ad, a "conversion cookie" is saved on the information technology system of the affected person. The significance of cookies has already been explained. A conversion cookie expires after thirty days and is not used to identify the affected person. Provided the conversion cookie has not expired, it is used to track whether specific sub-pages of our website, for instance the shopping cart of an online shop system, are accessed. The conversion cookie allows both us and Google to track whether an affected person who reached our website through an AdWords ad has generated any revenue, i.e. purchased a product or cancelled purchase of a product.
Google uses the data and information collected by the conversion cookie to create visitor statistics for our website. We use these visitor statistics to determine the total number of visitors forwarded to our websites by AdWords ads, in order to determine the success or lack thereof of the respective AdWords ad and to optimise our AdWords ad in the future. Neither our company nor other advertising customers of Google AdWords receive any information from Google which could be used to identify the affected person.
The conversion cookie saves personal information, for instance the websites visited by the affected person. After each visit to our websites, this personal data, including the IP address of the internet connection used by the affected person, is transmitted to Google in the United States of America. This personal data is stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may transmit personal data collected in this manner to third parties.
The affected person can prevent setting of the cookie by our website as shown above at any point by making the relevant settings in the web browser used, thereby permanently objecting to setting of the cookie. This setting in the used web browser would also prevent Google from setting a conversion cookie in the information technology system of the affected person. In addition, a cookie set by Google AdWords can be deleted in the web browser or through a different software program at any time.
Moreover, the affected person has the option of objecting to interest-based advertising by Google. To do so, the affected person must access the link www.google.de/settings/ads from all of their used web browsers and make the desired settings there.
2. Use and application of YouTube
The party responsible for processing has integrated components of YouTube on this website. YouTube is an online video portal, which permits video publishers to post video clips free of charge and permits other users to view, rate and comment on these clips, also free of charge. YouTube permits publications of any type of video, meaning that complete film and TV broadcasts as well as music videos, trailers or videos created by the users themselves can be accessed through this web portal.
The provider of YouTube is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
Each time the web browser on the information technology system used by the affected person is used to access a sub-page of this website, which is operated by the party responsible for processing and on which a YouTube component (YouTube video) has been integrated, the YouTube component initiates a download of the respective YouTube component from YouTube. For further information on YouTube, visit https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/de/. Within the context of this technical process, YouTube and Google gather information on which specific sub-page of our website is visited by the affected person.
If the affected person is logged into YouTube at the same time, YouTube detects which specific sub-page of our website the affected person has visited, when a sub-page containing a YouTube video is accessed. This information is collected by YouTube and Google and linked to the specific YouTube account of the affected person.
The YouTube component transmits the information that the affected person has visited our website to YouTube and Google, every time the affected person is logged into YouTube when accessing our website; this happens regardless of whether or not the affected person clicks on a YouTube video. If the affected person does not want this information to be transmitted to YouTube and Google in this manner, this transmission can be prevented by logging out of the YouTube account prior to visiting our website.
https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/ contain information about collection, processing and use of personal data by YouTube and Google.
§ 6 Rights of the affected person
If personal data related to your person is processed, GDPR grants you the following rights toward us:
1. Right of access
You can request a confirmation by us indicating whether we are processing personal data related to your person.
If this is the case, you can demand information on the following:
(1) the purposes for which your personal data is processed;
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to which the personal data was disclosed or will still be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of your personal data or, if specific information cannot be given, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to correction or erasure of your personal data, a right to restriction of processing by us or a right to object against this processing;
(6) the existence of a right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of the data, if the personal data is not collected from the affected person;
(8) the existence of automated decision making including profiling in accordance with Art.22 section 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the extent and envisaged effect of such a manner of processing on the affected person.
You have the right to request information from us on whether the relevant personal data is transmitted to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you can demand to be informed about appropriate safeguards in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in the context of this transmission.
2. Right to rectification:
You have the right to demand that we rectify and/or complete any personal data related to your person processed by us, if this data is incorrect or incomplete. We have to make the correction as soon as possible.
3. Right to restriction of processing
Under the following circumstances, you can demand that processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) If you dispute the correctness of your personal data, namely for a period of time which makes it possible for us to check that your personal data is correct;
(2) If processing is illegitimate and you do not wish for your personal data to be deleted and instead request restriction of the use of your personal data;
(3) If we no longer require your personal data for processing purposes, but you still require the data for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
(4) If you have filed an objection based on Art. 21 section 1 GDPR and it is not yet clear whether our legitimate interests override yours.
If processing of your personal data was restricted, your personal data may only - with the exception of storage - be used with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural person or legal entity or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or a member state.
If processing was restricted according to the above-mentioned prerequisites, we will inform you before this restriction is lifted.
4. Right to erasure
a) Erasure obligation
You have the right to have personal data referring to your person deleted immediately and we are obligated to delete this data immediately, if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data referring to your person is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You withdraw your consent on which processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 section 1 (a) or Art. 9 section 2 (a) GDPR and there is no other legal foundation for processing.
(3) Based on Art. 21 section 1 GDPR, you object to the processing of your data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or you object to the processing based on Art. 21 section 2 GDPR.
(4) The personal data related to your person was processed illegitimately.
(5) Erasure of your personal data is required to meet a legal obligation according to European Union law or the law of EU member states, to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data related to you was collected based on offered information society services according to Art. 8 section 1 GDPR.
b) Transmission to third parties
If we have published the personal data related to your person and are obligated to delete it according to Art. 17 section 1 GDPR, we will take adequate measures, including of a technical nature, taking into account the available technology and its implementation cost, to inform those responsible for data processing, who are processing the personal data in question, that you as the data subject have demanded that they delete all links to this personal data or copies and duplicates of this personal data.
There is no right to erasure, if processing is required
(1) for exercising the right to free speech and information;
(2) to meet a legal obligation which requires processing according to European Union law or the law of one of its member states, to which we are subject, or to fulfil a task that is in the public interest or a task of official authority assigned to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest with regard to public health according to Art. Art. 9 section 2 (h) and (i) as well as Art. 9 section 3 GDPR;
4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 section 1 GDPR, provided that the right to erasure is expected to make achieving these aims of processing impossible or to severely impact them, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have exercised your right to correction, erasure or restriction of processing against us, we are obligated to report this correction or erasure of data or processing restriction to all recipients to whom your relevant personal data has been disclosed, unless this proves to be impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
You have the right to request that we inform you about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data related to your person which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another responsible party without being impeded, provided
(1) processing is based on consent according to Art. 6 section 1 (a) GDPR or Art. 9 section 2 (a) GDPR or on an agreement in accordance with Art. 6 section 1 (b) GDPR and
(2) automated procedures are used for processing.
In the exercise of this right, you also have the right to have the relevant personal data transmitted directly by us to a different responsible party, if this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be impacted by the above.
The right to data portability does not apply to personal data required to fulfil a task that is in the public interest or a task of official authority assigned to us.
7. Right to object
You have the right to object to processing of personal data related to your person at any time for reasons based on your specific situation, if this processing is based on Art. 6 section 1 (e) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will not continue to process the personal data related to your person, unless we can prove interests worthy of protection for this processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data related to your person is being processed for the purpose of targeted advertisement, you have the right to object to the processing of the personal data related to your person for the purpose of this type of advertising at any point; this also applies to profiling related to such targeted advertisement.
If you object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of targeted advertising, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.
You have the option of exercising your right to object in the context of use of information society services - irrespective of directive 2002/58/EC - by means of automated processes using technical specifications.
8. Right to withdraw the declaration of consent under data protection law
You may withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any point. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legitimacy of the data processing performed up to that point based on your consent.
9. Automated decision-making in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision exclusively based on automated processing - including profiling - which has a legal effect or a similar significant impact on you. This does not apply, if the decision
(1) is required for conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us;
(2) is permissible based on the law of the European Union or its member states to which we are subject and this law contains suitable measures for maintaining your rights and freedoms as well as legitimate interests or
(3) is made with your explicit consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 section 1 GDPR, provided Art. 9 section 2 (a) or (g) do not apply and suitable measures to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests were taken.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take suitable measures to maintain your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
10. Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to other legal remedies based on administrative law or court decisions, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, especially in the member state that is your location, the location of your workplace or the location of the alleged breach, if you believe that processing of your personal data violates GDPR.
The supervisory authority with which the complaint has been filed informs the complainant about the status and result of the complaint including the option of legal remedy according to Art. 78 GDPR.
Party responsible for data processing:
LAWECO Maschinen- und Apparatebau GmbH
In der Tütenbeke 23
32339 Espelkamp, GERMANY
Phone: +49 5772-202-0
Contact data of our data privacy officer:
In der Tütenbeke 23
32339 Espelkamp, GERMANY
This data privacy statement was created and is continuously updated by janolaw AG